File Listings: 1 to 1 of 1
Lieutenant Carl Bailey Cemetery
Punta Gorda, FL 33982
The Lieutenant Carl Bailey Cemetery, formerly known as the Cleveland Cemetery, was established in the 1880's on land owned by New York investor, W. Irving Scott. In June 1913 Jack Davis, Trustee of the Punta Gorda Colored Investment Company, purchased the cemetery land which historically served the early African-American community as a final resting place.
Visitors are welcome daily between dawn and dusk.
To purchase burial space please call Public Works at 941.575.3601 or 941.575.3600.
Uploaded: 29 January 2021